Located on the Humber Bay Shores in Toronto, Grenadier Landing is a striking 260 unit 12-storey glass condominium. Toronto Standard Condominium Corporation #1507 was registered March 31, 2003. Grenadier Landing/T.S.C.C.#1507 is comprised of North and South Residential Towers housing 252 suites with one and two bedrooms, 6 three-storey townhouses with unobstructed lake views and 2 ground floor commercial spaces which provide a handy neighbourhood store, Grenadier Convenience.
Grenadier Landing's striking cascade design steps down elegantly to the waterfront with a variety of balcony and terrace configurations, many with breathtaking views of the Lake, Toronto City skyline and nearby waterfront parks.
When you enter the soaring two-storey lobby you will be welcomed in grand style, along with the friendly 24-hour Concierge team headed by Mr. Slobodan Oro of G4S Security.
From the lobby, you can access a lovely landscaped courtyard complete with community barbecues for residents. Exciting amenities and services await you within the building including:
- Full-time professional property management services provided by Wilson, Blanchard Management Inc.
- Recently renovated elegant corridors
- Fully equipped exercise room
- Media/entertainment room
- Games Room where you may enjoy Billiards, Ping Pong and Darts
- 2nd Floor Amenity Room/Library
- 7th Floor Outdoor Terrace
- Workshop on P1 level
- 2 Guest Suites available for rental (including Queen size beds, televisions, fridges and free wifi)
- Multipurpose/Party Room available for rental
You will be happy you "landed" here with us!